For me planning ahead is the biggest key to success with any nutrition program. When you fail to plan, you end up reaching for whatever is most convenient and that is almost NEVER a quality food. So clean out your pantry of any foods that may tempt you to derail and load your fridge up on quality foods that are 21DSD approved.
I went ahead and planned out our meals for the next 21 days to make it easy. So here’s my list of 15 meals that are 21DSD approved. *It’s 15 home cooked meals because we eat paleo meals from Tre Luna twice a week to give ourselves a break from cooking.
I hope these give you some inspiration!
- Spaghetti Squash Bolognese – pg 122 of the 21 DSD book
- Meatloaf – pg 118 of the 21DSD book
- Balsamic Braised Beef – pg 128 21DSD book w/ Cauli Mash (I make my own but she has a recipe on pg 178)
- Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce cups (you could make with chicken too) – pg 156 21DSD book
- Roasted Cauli Soup – pg 160 21DSD Book. I’ll just make some simple roasted chicken breasts to add some protein to this meal.
- Pollo Asado with cauli rice – pg 64 21 DSD COOKBOOK **note: the cookbook is separate from the regular book
- Lemon Ginger Chicken – pg 72 21DSD COOKBOOK
- Burgers with sautéed onions – no recipe. Hopefully everyone knows how to make a burger
- Greek Lamb Burgers with Avo ziki (i’ll use turkey instead of lamb) – pg 102 21DSD COOKBOOK
- Mushroom Soup – pg 132 21DSD COOKBOOK. Again, I’ll just make some simple protein to go with
- Taco Lettuce Wraps – use ground turkey or beef. I have a recipe for my taco seasoning here
- Chicken Fajitas – one of my go to weekly paleo recipes. Just leave out the brown sugar for this challenge.
- Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Eggplant Parm – pg 136 from Everyday Paleo Italian Cuisine cookbook
- Meat sauce with zoodles, spaghetti squash or Capellos pasta.
I also, always make a double batch of the 21DSD ketchup from pg 214 at the beginning of each challenge. It’s so good on burgers, meatloaf, etc. We usually take half and turn it into bbq sauce with a few extra spices.
Let us know if you have questions!